Construction of Stage 1 of the School is well underway with the first students (ELC – Year 2) to commence at the school in 2015.
At the Anglican School Googong we are creating a rich and invigorating learning environment for learners of all ages with the latest in learning technologies and state-of-the-art facilities preparing children for their place as tomorrow’s global citizens.
This will include:
- interactive computer panels in classrooms and shared learning spaces
- tablet computers and online access to resources for students and parents
- flexible and expansive learning spaces throughout the School including outdoor learning areas
If you are a teacher who can deliver this in the classroom we would welcome your application for the following positions.
- Classroom teachers – full-time and part-time positions
- Indonesian teacher – part-time position
- Music/Performing Arts teacher – part-time position
For full deatils please visit: tasg.nsw.edu.au/emplyoment
Applications close 5.00pm Monday 11 August.