Our Stage 2 building program is well underway in preparation for our first year 7 students to commence in 2018.
In preparation for the commencement of the Senior School with year 7 in 2018, the expansion of the Junior School and the increase in staff numbers Stage 2 will comprise:
- A number of flexible and specialist learning areas
- 2 general learning areas
- Shared/flexible learning area
- Maker classroom (messy space for design technology and art)
- Hospitality and textiles area
- Science laboratory
- New staff administration area
- General office areas
- General meeting room
- First Aid room
- Staff offices
- Staff work areas
- Staff amenities
Many of our students are enjoying the view of the construction activity from the playground. Like them, we too are excited about this stage of development and look forward to its completion in preparation for the commencement of the 2018 school year.